Intellias creates and supports a human-to-human culture. We’ll never back down on that no matter how fast we grow. We create a comfortable environment for our specialists and believe that the best tech solutions can only be developed in an atmosphere of respect and support.
The aim of this policy
This policy aims to communicate a company’s attitude and commitment towards modern slavery, forced labor and human trafficking.
Modern slavery — illegal exploitation of people for personal or commercial gain, including sexual exploitation, domestic servitude, forced labor, criminal exploitation and organ harvesting.
Forced or compulsory labor — any work or services people are forced to do against their will under threat of punishment.
Forced Child Labor — work that deprives children of their childhood, their potential, and their dignity, and that is harmful to physical and mental development.
Human trafficking — recruitment, transportation, transfer, harboring, or receipt of persons by means of threat or use of force or other forms of coercion with the intent of exploiting that person for sexual exploitation, forced labor, or slavery, among other forms.
Intellias is committed to
- ensure informing all parties to whom it applies to about this policy,
- be an equal opportunity employer working on the principles of respect, inclusion, and diversity,
- maintain comfortable and safe workplace conditions, where every employee can develop professionally in an ethical work environment,
- prohibiting the use of forced labor and human trafficking, or anyone held in slavery or servitude, whether adults or children, and we expect our Suppliers to hold their own Suppliers, Partners and Vendors to the same high standards,
- promoting zero tolerance approach towards modern slavery in any part of its own business.
This commitment implies
- consulting with external and internal stakeholders, experts, and professional organizations,
- organization of educational training and Slavery and Human Trafficking awareness events for employees,
- seeking to ensure, where reasonably practicable, that its contractors, suppliers and other business partners are contractually obliged to comply with terms that reflect the spirit and intention of this Policy in their own businesses.
- recording if any cases of modern slavery, forced labor and human trafficking appear, taking immediate actions on eliminating it and reporting on the results in Ethics Committee reports and in annual reporting.
This policy applies to
- Job applicants,
- Intellias specialists,
- Contract workers,
- Suppliers, Contractors, Vendors and Partners.
Any person who believes that he or she has been subjected to harassment, or has been a witness in violation of this policy, should report the issue to the Ethics Committee of the company by sending a letter to email@example.com or submitted via this anonymous form (For Intellias specialists only).
The Committee will hold a meeting to address an incident no later than three business days after the request was made. If necessary, the Committee collects additional information, arranges meetings with the parties involved, and as a result decides based on the Intellias values.
All issues are treated confidentially to the extent possible. Intellias guarantees that such a request will be considered and will not have any negative consequences for the employee who filed the complaint.
It is important for Intellias to ensure that no kind of discrimination is tolerated. If you have thoughts, ideas, and suggestions for improving our policies or projects we encourage everyone to share them with Oleksandra Chuchko, CSR Specialist.
Signed by CEO at Intellias
June 23, 2022