Kraków, Poland — Jul 18, 2023 — Intellias, a global IT company with offices in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław, and Łódź, has received the prestigious Great Place To Work Certification, which recognizes the best employers in Poland and over 150 countries worldwide. The index of trust among Intellias employees reached 92%, one of the highest indicators among IT companies in the Polish market.
About 200 respondents from the Intellias Poland team took part in the anonymous survey. They filled out questionnaires evaluating Intellias according to several criteria: reliability, respect for specialists, transparency of work processes, teamwork, and internal culture. In each of these categories, Intellias received a 90% or higher satisfaction rating.
- Intellias’ human-centered values received the highest marks from all survey participants. The corporate culture of openness and mutual support and the no-tolerance policy towards discrimination received 98% and 100% ratings, respectively.
- 99% of employees consider Intellias a safe workplace, and 91% say that Intellias creates a comfortable environment for growth and development.
- 90% appreciate Intellias’ efforts to create work-life balance, and 95% say that the company gives employees an opportunity to disconnect from working processes when needed.
- Openness and mutual support (98%) and a friendly working atmosphere (97%) are among the most important characteristics of Intellias. Employees are proud to be part of the Intellias team (94%), enjoy working and developing in the company (95%), and sincerely recommend the company as a great place to work (95%).
- 97% of respondents are satisfied with the company’s efforts to build comfortable working processes for parents of young kids and for those who plan to become parents.
At Intellias, we care and support each other, helping one another to grow. For us, people are always more important than processes. Together, we create a work environment where everyone feels welcome and appreciated. This is what makes Intellias a great place to work
Intellias has 14 engineering centers worldwide. The company makes every effort to create a working environment where all specialists feel valued and supported by their team.
Intellias specialists can choose when and how they work – from the office, from home, or a mix of both – and also manage their careers. The Career Hub, an internal Intellias platform, ensures an easy and transparent path towards career growth. The platform brings together all professional opportunities that Intellias has to offer, from rotation and relocation, skill checks or professional growth planning to mentorship and professional communities.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) is also a core Intellias value. The company has signed the UN Women’s Empowerment Principles and organized an IntelliWomen community, which unites 450 employees. Intellias has a responsible parenting policy and supports colleagues who have young children or who plan to become parents. The company’s bigger offices are even equipped with children’s rooms.
Intellias has received the title of Top Tech Employer according to the Polish portal Bulldogjob. The company has also been named the best employer in Portugal according to Teamlyzer and one of the best employers in Bulgaria according to Career Show Index. For several years in a row, Intellias has been rated by Forbes, EY, and DOU as one of the best employers.