Kyiv, Ukraine — April 26, 2023 — Intellias, a global technology partner to Fortune 500 enterprises and top-tier organizations, was recognized as one of the best IT employers by Forbes Ukraine for the third consecutive year. The annual report ranked the top 50 employers in Ukraine, where Intellias took fourth place among the represented IT companies and eighth place in the general rating of employers.
Overall, Forbes received over 28,000 responses. The participants were asked to fill in the Forbes anonymous survey and assess their employers by the following categories:
- Employer’s brand
- Compensation, including employees’ satisfaction level
- Working conditions, including work schedules, vacations, and workplace security
- Social benefits package, including medical insurance, educational opportunities, and training
- Support of Ukraine and Ukrainians affected by Russian aggression
- Transparency of communication
- Security, including how safe employees felt in their companies and how worried they were about losing their jobs
- Opportunities for professional growth in the company and other factors
The companies were then ranked on a 100-point scale based on the results of the employees’ surveys, experts’ assessments, and information from open sources. Intellias received 79 points in the general ranking. Moreover, the company’s loyalty index went up to 94% while other companies that received the highest ranking in the same category had a loyalty index of 80%.
This is the second time this year that Forbes Ukraine has given Intellias the highest ranking. Previously, in March 2023, the company was named among the five largest Ukrainian exporters. In April 2023, professionals ranked Intellias among the 10 best employers according to the EY survey. Intellias has been represented in this rating for three years in a row. This year, Intellias has also been recognized by several international ratings, including the world’s 100 best IT service companies by IAOP.