On December 12, 2020, Intellias received the Best CSR Case award from CSR Ukraine, joining the list of the country’s top companies in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic. Intellias anti-COVID efforts, as well as an unwavering commitment to ecomobility and sustainable development, are reflected in the company’s 2019-2020 Corporate Social Responsibility Report. Intellias application included a short video presentation with all the anti-pandemic actions they took.
By the time the first lockdown started in March, the company had introduced the following measures to guarantee maximum safety for employees and prevent interruptions of critical business processes:
- 96% of 1,500+ employees switched to remote work.
- Developed new remote processes, including online onboarding.
- Provided necessary equipment and furniture to employees’ homes
- Provided employees with the support of dedicated tech teams.
- Distributed 1,000 safety kits on-demand.
- Invested a total of 1,000,000 UAH.
After a quick deliberation, the company decided to invest in rapid COVID-19 tests and distribute them among healthcare and public workers who were at the frontline of the fight:
- Purchased and distributed 10,000 high-quality rapid COVID-19 tests.
- Invested a total of 1,500,000 UAH.
Intellias responded to the challenges of the pandemic quickly and efficiently by following the company’s values, but it’s the amazing people and coordinated teamwork that made it possible. The award is an important reminder of that.