Intellias is pleased to announce that we are continuing our software engineering scholarship program for 2020-2021 years. Our goal is to provide an educational grant for high school seniors, college students, and graduate students from the USA, who are passionate about software engineering.
Scholarship amount: $1000
Application deadline: August 1, 2021
We’re glad to announce the winner of the third Intellias Software Engineering Scholarship Program – Yutaro Hara from the Texas A&M University.
The winner has received a $1000 scholarship for future education.
We’ve processed nearly 100 applications from all over the world, and we would like to thank all who have participated.
A few words from the winner
“Hi! My name is Rohith and I am a graduate student at Texas A&M focusing on digital design and data science. I hope to leverage these two technologies in the field to create new insights and work on the next generation of human machine interfaces. As an undergrad I had the privilege of having 5 internships across various fields from chip design to manufacturing to at companies ranging from startups to fortune 50 companies.”
Why are we offering this scholarship?
Intellias was founded by two techies, Vitaly and Michael, who met in their Applied Math class at university and later pursued careers in software engineering. Their technical background shaped our corporate values from day one.
Here at Intellias, we’re passionate about software engineering and the innovative nature of what we do. That’s why we’re launching our student scholarship program to encourage talented young people with the same passion for technology that we have. This software development scholarship will help a high school, college, or university student to achieve their goals in a technical field of study and their future career.
We constantly support local IT communities in Ukraine, the country where we’re based, and contribute to new educational programs in Ukraine’s most prominent universities. We’ve helped establish technology labs for the Internet of Things program at the National University ‘Lviv Polytechnic’ and a Data Science lab at the Ukrainian Catholic University.
Our grant for high school students is aimed at shaping the future of the software engineering industry globally. We know that raising the funds for education isn’t easy, especially for talented young people who spend their time studying hard. That’s why we’re offering this opportunity to get a college scholarship. This software development scholarship program can help you explore your talents.
Put simply, we want to support a talented young techie who would like to pursue the dream to innovate and disrupt our tech-first world.
Here are some of the things we’re currently working on at Intellias:
- We work on the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive location data platform that is powered by real-time HD maps and advances autonomous driving
- We empower the eLearning domain with innovative NLP and AI-based solutions for faster and easier content consumption, teaching and learning processes
- Intellias teams accelerate the development of the healthcare sector, innovating medical processes with technological solutions like an automated mammography workstation
- We develop vertical farming lighting solutions, using IoT-connectivity and sensor-based technologies to automaticallyilluminate plants and monitor their growth
- Our specialists help to increase the efficiency of industrial environments, developing data analytics solutions and custom, full-stack IoT accelerators and platforms
Who can apply?
You can apply for our scholarship program if:
- You’re a high school senior, undergraduate student, or graduate student studying software engineering, computer science, applied math, or any other program related to software development
- You have a minimum composite SAT score of 1400 or ACT score of 25
- You have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- You have a passion for software engineering and technology
How to apply
Applying to the software engineering scholarship program is simple. Just fill in the application form below.
How will we review applications?
Our software development grant for high school and college students will be awarded based on a careful review of each application. Our Management Board will examine grades and future career goals to select the student who’s most pro-active and confident about the career they’ve selected. We welcome applicants who have already engaged in some software engineering related projects, research, or studies.