Intellias in Riyadh
The growing number of innovative projects in the banking, insurance, healthcare, power and utilities, education, and entertainment domains in Saudi Arabia is driving the need for digital talent and extended engineering capacity. With our top experts and highly demanded services in the fields of artificial intelligence and machine learning, IoT, security, robotics, cloud computing, and blockchain, Intellias is helping Saudi Arabia to scale their tech ecosystem and embrace innovation. We’re currently working on seven eHealth projects initiated by the Saudi government and helping to enable digital transformation of the country’s medical sector.
- Ideally positioned in the heart of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Direct flights to the main economic and financial hubs of the Gulf states
- Convenient site for a local presence in the GCC region
- Arabic-speaking representatives
- Fast response within the same time zone
- Tailored offerings for Arab governmental organizations and startup ecosystems
Meeting the need for innovation in KSA
- Lack of advanced tech experts for digital transformation
- Emerging cloud computing and big data technologies
- Demand for digital accelerators in the MENA region
Human potential is what drives innovation and growth, so it’s no wonder that businesses across the globe compete for skilled experts. Urgent adoption of transformative solutions and a big push to digital initiatives in Saudi Arabia accelerate the call for creative minds. With so many ambitious large-scale projects and the lack of digital talents in the country, I am happy to connect local businesses with a global trusted vendor. Delivering end-to-end services from digital consulting and advanced technologies to deployment and production optimization, Intellias helps businesses in KSA address the challenges of digital transformation.