Intellias, a software development in Kharkiv
As the home to some of Ukraine’s most prominent universities and institutes, Kharkiv nurtures outstanding minds and has become one of the country’s deepest pools of talent. Moreover, according to The Financial Times, the city offers the greatest business effectiveness among European cities. Kharkiv is the fourth city in Ukraine in which Intellias has established an engineering center. This new center will allow Intellias to access the second-largest IT hub in Ukraine. We strive to advance the city’s IT sector and cultivate the tech culture through IT conferences, hackathons, and meetups as well as by participating in one of the powerful communities of software development in Kharkiv — the IT Cluster.
- International airport with direct flights from Europe to Ukraine
- Regular routes to major European destinations
- Intellias office is located on the city’s main street
- 1.4 million people
- 43 universities
- Smart city initiatives
- 25,000+ professionals employed in IT
- Kharkiv IT Cluster uniting 29 companies and 8 local universities
- Around 15,000 IT specialists graduated annually
Based on The Financial Times ranking, Kharkiv is the most business- and cost-effective investment option in Europe thanks to the city’s powerful mix of affordable costs for running a business and highly skilled specialists. FT has also rated Kharkiv as the best large European city of the future.