Chicago, IL – February 15, 2023 – Intellias, a global technology partner to Fortune 500 companies, has been recognized by Information Services Group (ISG), a leading global technology research and advisory firm, for its automotive expertise and adherence to the highest industry standards. ISG recently released its Manufacturing Industry Services Report, highlighting Intellias in the ISG Provider Lens Quadrant reports series. ISG has classified Intellias among the top automotive market companies, with notable strengths in autonomous, connected, electric, and shared (ACES) vehicle services. ISG has also highlighted Intellias’ potential in software-defined products based on fundamental embedded engineering capabilities.
ISG Provider Lens Quadrant reports reveal a unique evaluation of service providers, combining empirical research and market analysis with practical observations of the ISG global advisory team. In these reports, global enterprises, OEMs, and Tier 1 solution providers can find detailed data about companies’ expertise and services to assist them in selecting the most relevant technology partners.
The evaluation process is coordinated by strict all-around eligibility criteria, including the capability of service providers to:
- Cover end-to-end software engineering services in at least one component of ACES that aligns with OEMs’ requirements
- Prove product engineering capabilities in automotive segments such as digital cockpits, navigation, cloud, AUTOSAR, and V2X connectivity
- Deliver robust automotive software engineering services to help OEMs, automotive, and mobility companies fast-track future mobility
- Create infrastructure, R&D labs, and centers of excellence to cultivate engineering capabilities in ADAS, sensor fusion, telematics, and EV technologies
- Showcase disruptive software prototypes for AI-enabled chips, high-speed networks, hardware, and tools used by OEMs to enhance their capabilities with benefits of cloud services, software solutions, and platforms
In evaluating Intellias, ISG focused on the company’s ability to deliver embedded systems, software engineering, and R&D services across the automotive ACES domain as well as the company’s role across the product engineering process. Intellias automotive services cover design, engineering, prototype implementation, and end-to-end development of software-defined mobility solutions, including the design of digital cockpits, in-vehicle software, V2X solutions, cloud platforms, and mobile applications for drivers, passengers, and commercial fleets. Intellias appreciates the recognition by the independent ISG research team and is always open to sharing Intellias specialists’ automotive and mobility expertise with the wider community, clients, and partners.