In February 2020, Intellias, a software engineering company that helps tech innovators build successful products, released its 2019 Year in Review report. The company celebrates its growth by featuring its brightest achievements, events, and awards received last year.
2019 was a year of a rapid growth for Intellias. The company expanded on 40%, broadening its presence to Krakow, Paris, Munich, Frankfurt, and Ivano-Frankivsk with 1600+ professionals on board. Moreover, Fortune 500 enterprises chose Intellias as a strategic partner once again in 2019.
Consistent innovations delivered last year became major industries drivers, what was proved by numerous awards and features:
- Best of Global Outsourcing 100 list by IAOP
- Top B2B service provider and Top financial services software development company by Clutch
- Most innovative machine learning company by Analytics Insight
- Top machine learning company in the automotive sector by Reports Intellect
- Our expert Taras Kloba wins Software Architecture prize at IT Weekend Ukraine
We’re very pleased with Intellias in terms of quality, responsiveness, communication, and flexibility.
Besides tech innovations, Intellias cares a lot about society. In 2019, the company organized 4 charity events and supported a sport event “Dyvohonka” to raise funds for children in low-income families and orphanage students, children with disabilities, and repair of a hospital for war veterans.